Engage Icon Engage Midvale gives people the opportunity to have their say on issues that are important to them, at a time and place of their choice.         Sign up, and have your say, at EngageMidvale.com

Streets Division

The Streets Division is dedicated to preserving and maintaining City roads for the community. In addition to roads, the Streets Division maintains street signs, sidewalks, and snow removal activities. 

Report A Problem

To report a problem to Midvale City Public Works, you can do so online or by phone. Please note that we only handle reports during our regular business hours, which are from Monday to Thursday, between 6:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays. If you have an urgent matter outside of these hours, please call 801-567-7230 and an operator will assist you. 

Report A Problem Online

Road Hazards or Sidewalk Issues Phone
Midvale City road and sidewalk issues 801-567-7263
State of Utah road issues
(State Street, 7200 S)
Reporting Damaged Signs
Midvale City Signs 801-567-7263
State of Utah Signs
(State Street, 7200 S, Husky Highway, and 700-900 E) 
Street Lights Phone
Midvale City Streetlights Out 801-975-4986

Snow Removal

Midvale City's snow crews are unwavering in their mission to keep our streets clear of snow and ice. They work tirelessly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, during storms and icy conditions, ensuring the safety of our community. Their efforts not only enable safe travel but also ensure uninterrupted commerce for local businesses, emergency access to hospitals and fire stations, on-time and secure school bus transportation, and the continuation of essential services such as trash collection. Moreover, they provide us the freedom to carry out our daily activities without disruption.

Road Cut/Right-of-Way Permit Information

Before any work is done in the Public Right-of-Way, a Permit is required through the City Engineer. Reference the links below.

Right-of-Way Occupancy Permit
Road Cut/Excavation Permit Application