Midvale Senior Center
The Midvale Senior Center is a joint effort between Midvale City and Salt Lake County Aging & Adult Services. The Center provides a comprehensive array of programs designed to enlighten, educate, and enhance the lives of individuals aged 60 and above.
- Creative classes available include bonsai, origami, pottery, and painting.
- Health and physical activity options feature Pickleball, Yoga, Tai Chi, Enhanced Fitness, and Line Dancing.
- The facility offers a workout room equipped with a weight machine and stationary exercise machines.
- The on-site café serves breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The café is open to the public and operated in partnership with Utah Community Action.
- Transportation available (Midvale residents only). Call 385-237-8993