- Toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials,
- Pesticides, herbicides,
- Solvents, chemicals, paints,
- Motor oil, gasoline, tires, batteries
- Human waste, concrete, rocks or asphalt
- Appliances containing Freon, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and freezers, unless the Freon has been removed. This must be done by a licensed technician and the driver must be furnished with a copy of the receipt.
Dumpster rentals are for a 3-day period
Fees are approved and adopted each year by the Midvale City Council via the Midvale City Municipal Fee Schedule.
|Bulk Waster Dumpster
|Tenants who RENT in Midvale:
|+$150.00 (*refundable deposit)
Renters: If you are not a property owner and rent a Midvale residential property, an additional $150.00 deposit will be due at the time of the dumpster rental. This deposit is refundable if rules are followed and there is no damage incurred.
You need to schedule the dumpster no later than 12:00 noon the day before delivery. Reservations must be made in person by visiting Midvale City Hall at 7505 S Holden Street. The fee must be paid at the Utility/Finance Window at the time of reservation. Midvale City accepts cash, checks, money orders, and credit or debit cards. The rules and regulations regarding a Dumpster Rental must be strictly followed to use this service. Please complete the Dumpster Rules and Regulations Form and bring it, along with your payment, to sign up for dumpster rental.
Dumpster Rules and Regulations Form