Business License Division
The Business License Division guides customers through the process of starting or expanding a business in the City while building ongoing relationships to support business in our community. The division also assists the public by ensuring businesses operating within Midvale City are properly licensed and are compliant with all applicable codes, regulations, and health, safety, and zoning requirements. In addition, the licensing team answers inquiries for existing licensees, follows up on the approval, and issues business license certificates.
To get started, check out Obtain a Business License to learn how to apply for your Midvale City business license, and visit our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information on the process.
Business License Fee Schedule
Business License fees are approved and adopted each year by the Midvale City Council via the Midvale City Municipal Fee Schedule. For questions regarding business licenses please email email@example.com or call 801-567-7200 ext. 1017.
- Stormwater Education for Businesses
- Salt Lake County Health Department
- Utah State Tax Commission
- Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL)
- Utah Division of Real Estate
- Utah Department of Agriculture and Food (UDAF)
- Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Services Licenses & Permits (DABS)
- Utah Department of Health Child Care Licensing
- Utah Department of Human Services Licensing
- US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF)