Engage Icon Engage Midvale gives people the opportunity to have their say on issues that are important to them, at a time and place of their choice.         Sign up, and have your say, at EngageMidvale.com

Efficiency and Engagement: Midvale City's Report a Problem System

Main holding cell in handMidvale City has taken a proactive approach to address community concerns through its innovative "Report a Problem" system. This initiative, managed by Midvale City's Public Works Department, offers residents a streamlined platform to report issues and communicate directly with Public Works, fostering efficiency, transparency, and community engagement.

One of the key features of Midvale City's "Report a Problem" system is its accessibility. Residents can easily access the platform through the city's website (Midvale.Utah.gov/Report), making it convenient to report issues anytime, anywhere. Whether it's a pothole on a neighborhood street, a malfunctioning streetlight, or sidewalk issue, residents can quickly submit their concerns with just a few clicks.

Emergencies like water leaks, downed stop signs, or sewer backups should be reported to Public Works at 801-567-7235. For non-emergencies, residents can use the portal to submit a request. Requests go to the relevant city division, and users receive email updates on their status. This two-way communication fosters a sense of partnership between the community and its leaders, encouraging collaboration to maintain and enhance the city's infrastructure and quality of life.